Colorado Workforce Center
“Equal opportunity employer/program” and “auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.”
The Workforce Centers are committed to support businesses and promote employment by providing outstanding, innovative and demand driven employment services.
Are you looking to hire great people quickly?
Go to www.connectingcolorado.com and: Register here to take advantage of all our services.
Post a Job: Put a job opening in front of millions, the fast, free, and easy way!
Search for Applicants: Potential employees are right in your hometown or can be found nationwide.
Manage your Account: Updating your job order information is quick and easy.
Skills Matching: When the skills and qualifications of our applicants match the requirements of your job, those applicants are contacted through our automated Voice Response system. The applicants are then notified to contact their local Workforce Center regarding a job that matches them. That leads to a referral to you!
Here’s How to Get Yourself Registered!
1. Scroll down to Job Seeker section, click on
New Job Seekers
2. New Job Seeker Account screen will appear,
type your social security number, create a password, create a security questions and answer
3. Welcome to Colorado’s Workforce
Self-Registration System, read all instructions and complete the registration and click
4. Common Skills, enter the amount of experience you have in these skills and click
5. Select a job category, you can select up to four types of job titles (one at a time)
6. Skills that pertain to that position will appear below the category, enter only the skills that you have experience and click
7. Continue-Accept Changes
8. Your Equal Employment Opportunity Rights, read and then at the bottom of the screen click < I understand>
YOU ARE NOW REGISTERED!!!
Now You Can Do Your Own Job Searches!