American Adventure Expeditions
Since 1987, American Adventure Expeditions has hosted thousands of guests on whitewater rafting adventures and during that time, we’ve built a reputation for true Whitewater Hospitality. What we do is not a fit for everyone but we typically host two types of guests…
Our first type of guest is a real adventure-seeker who is usually looking for…
• The challenge of more advanced rapids, like class IV and V, which our guides have rafted hundreds of times
• Or the excitement of high water season
Our second type of guest has either never been whitewater rafting or has just been a few times. These guests still have a “little adventurer” in them and are usually looking for...
• Confidence building trips, like our beginner ½ day rafting trips
• Peace of mind that usually comes when rafting with world-class guides
• And the comfort of first rate equipment and facilities, so they can feel safe and have fun.
Join us at our beautiful 8 acre riverside facility right at the mouth of the Royal Gorge to try your perfect rafting adventure!